Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A day before tomorrow


Holla readers. Assalamualaikum~


Hard to believe that January has come to an end, time flies too fast makes me realise that it almost the time for me to go back to where I really hate to be.

January is really a new day for us but it has come to an end and its time for our lovely February to appear.

For bringing such a wonderful days, I really appreciate you, January. The days you brought in the new 2012 has been very warm indeed and when you were cold, you were really cold. And overall, you are a sleepy month. But don't worry, I do enjoy your weeks, with time spent doing chores and sleeping all days. *giggles*

To upcoming February, I hope you bring warmth with you to us. Hope you will be better every day. Welcome February.

That's all, hope you guys were having blast on these 11 upcoming months.


Oh one more thing, welcome the leap year of 2012. Plus one more day in February. *sigh*

Sincerely,
cikmuda []

2 comments:

Mohd Hazwan said...

lets make february a happy moment for us...enjoy our life :)

r-5 said...

huhu bulan yang paling siket harinya.. februari la kan.. :P

Daisypath Friendship tickers