Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I'm here :)

Assalamualaikum and greetings



for such a long time i left this blog without any updates. well, what can i say. i just too lazy to make a post.
i just finished making my first chicken lasagna. craving much, so i did it at last. yeay (>‿◠)✌

time sure flew fast nowadays. i've finished my studies and already coming back home. some of my friends are already in degree studies, some are already working, and few of them are already married. good to know. but what about me? still not working, still got a lot to learn and still have a long journey before getting married, but insya-Allah will do soon enough. who knows what will happen in future, aite?

still a long way to go, aren't i? 
i'm not a busy person tapi kemalasan yg melampau selalu menjadi penghalang antara saya dan blog ni :p

anyway, i'm having a hard time now. gotta move on, have to study. there's an exam that will be around the corner, and i'm one of the candidates. good luck to me, and good luck to others.

will update anytime soon. that's all for now. adios!

sincerely,
cikmuda []

No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers