Thursday, February 16, 2012

Back again~

Assalamualaikum~

Konnichiwa~!

It's been so long since my last update. I'm so sorry, readers. Gomenasai~ Time is being jealous with me because I'm having so much fun with my holiday. Now that my holiday has been ended since last Sunday, I've been coping with the stress of getting so much assignments. The assignments are killing all of us. In just two days, we're getting 4 assignments at the same time. The first one will be submitted tomorrow, two of them will be submitted next week and the other one will be submitted in one month time.


While doing my assignment just now, I take a little of my time updating this blog of mine. Though the contents is not updated, well, the readers keep coming in. Thanks for that.

So, how's your day? Is it good or otherwise? I'm so healthy that I'm being able to update this blog. I hope all of you having a good time and always healthy and sound.


The weather seem nice here, though it is much hotter than in my hometown. Away for too long, I'm coming back for good. I wanna struggle for my final semester. Getting excellent result, get a better life and improve myself that I can do it and not giving up easily.

Anyway, have a wonderful days, everyone!

Sincerely,
cikmuda []

No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers